The 2023 Retreat is SOLD OUT
2024 Dates to be Announced
ART OF ALLOWING’ RETREAT in ITALY
with Flora Aube and Ree Altavilla!
Our retreats are a holistic journey, thoughtfully created with guided visualizations, intuitive art processes, mindfulness and gentle movement, all designed to open the body and stir the soul.
Sasseta Alta, an oasis of peace and relaxation awaits us at this beautiful holiday farm located in the hills of southern Maremma in Tuscany! Not far away from the sea, this idyllic setting is surrounded by olive trees and natural forests.
Imagine connecting with the inner wellspring of harmony, intuition and sacred sisterhood as we explore our soul’s wellspring of creative wisdom.
WE’RE GATHERING JUNE 12 – 18, 2023!
- 7 days, 6 nights accommodation at the exquisite venue of Sasseta Alta in Scansano, Italy
- Opening dinner reception June 12
- Lovingly prepared delicious meals consisting of organic, farm to table authentic Tuscan cuisine. Local wine selection available with dinner (optional)
- Morning and afternoon art sessions
- Day trip to the quaint hamlet of Montemerano included!
- Onsite Spa available
This year, our adventure includes a pilgrimage to Montemerano, a nearby hamlet built in the middle ages. We’ll draw inspiration from the ancient stone walls and sacred structures imbued with timeless artistic beauty. Here, you’ll experience an undeniable spirit of enchantment as you wander the cobbled pathways and connect with the local flavor of old world charm.
Your art sessions include acrylic and mixed media painting. We’ll explore mark making, organic techniques, color mixing and transparent effects that inspire the quality of Mystery.
- Guided painting instruction plus personal attention is given to each student
- Art processes designed to enhance your intuitive Guidance
- Engage your intuitive and imaginative psyche for hidden revelations
- We’ll play with abstract, figurative, and nature as our inspiration
- Deepen conscious creativity with journaling and inquiries
- Enjoy a large, light filled room to paint and dance
- Study how lights and darks create dynamic paintings
- Most painting materials are provided, though students are asked to bring a travel easel similar to this one
Stunning Student Art created during our Italy Retreats
Susan Morton Bernadett Fazio Sibel Ozer
FEEL REFRESHED WITH LOVELY ACCOMMODATIONS AND BEAUTIFUL DINING VIEWS IN THE ITALIAN COUNTRYSIDE OF TUSCANY…
You’ll have personal time to nurture, relax and replenish the soul with hiking, swimming and access to the onsite Spa for optional body treatments, including massage and Watsu.
We’re reserving this entire, exquisite venue to create a very special experience together, and have space for 12 lucky women!
A private Facebook group will be created in February so we can plan and share travel tips together.
READY TO JOIN US FOR THIS UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE?
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!!
CHOOSE FROM 2 ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES!
THIS RETREAT IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE WAIT LIST IN CASE OF ANY CANCELLATIONS, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW. THANK YOU!
Private PRIVATE ROOM Package: $2850 – SOLD OUT
- $550 Non-refundable Deposit reserves your place**
- Balance of $2300 payable in 2 installments:
- First installment of $1000 due on or before October 30, 2022
- Final installment due on or before March 15, 2023