“How to Design Your Online Course” with Flora Aube
A SELF PACE Guide for Creatives
During this global crisis, I’m offering a very special 50% savings on this course.
I hope you’ll be inspired to bring your Vision to the online world.
The online world has exploded in recent years and changed the way many of us do business. Now our audience is the whole world, instead of only our local neighborhood. It’s exciting, dynamic and thrilling to create a compelling offering that circles the globe and connects us with like-hearted souls.
Think of this program as a DESIGN roadmap which explains the tools and components you’ll need in order to bring your big idea to life! I’ll share what’s worked for me and what hasn’t, saving you countless hours of valuable time.
- First things first: Your Great Idea – gaining clarity about your Vision and the outcome for your participants
- Using your authentic Voice, both in speaking and writing
- How to set up Course Structure and Flow so your teaching feels integrated, fluid and inviting
- Deciding your course parameters – course length, delivery, pricing, self pace vs. live support, downloadable vs. limited access
- Connecting your Creative Art lessons with your Teaching concepts. The right brain stuff we love!
- Basic filming ‘how to’s’ using your smart phone
- The basic technology tools I use are: WordPress website, GetResponse email system, Vimeo for hosting videos, Learndash teaching platform, Filmora Wondershare film editing, Paypal.
- I’ll talk about each of these tools, and how I move through the sequence from creation to delivery. If you’re comfortable with technology you should be able to apply all of it yourself. If not, you may need to hire someone to assist you with some of the details.
- How to create a compelling sales page, promotional video, and attract your students. This is key!
“With Flora’s guidance, I learned how to create an online course. I learned how to film, edit, and market in a feminine way that feels integral, and congruent with my own heart and values. I am honored to have been able to develop my gifts, and also honor the women who receive them.” ~ Ree Altavilla, Artist/Facilitator, www.reealtavilla.com
How will the course be delivered?
- This Self Pace Program is available with full access to all lessons upon registration.
- Each lesson includes a pre-recorded video. There are many ‘Writing Prompts’ to help unlock your ideas and make it easier to generate your course content.
- I’ve created a special eBook you can download, print & and use as a Workbook.
- Videos are downloadable, and yours to keep. Designing an online course generally takes several months from start to finish.
Is this course right for you?
I want to empower all Creatives to bring their gifts forth, whether your art is Paint, Jewelry, Dance, Writing, Sculpting, or some other form.
This course is best suited for Creatives who are ready to learn the necessary components to design their first online course, go at their own pace and prepare to launch sometime in 2020.
I will take you through the steps and systems I currently use. This course shows the SEQUENCE and PROCESS of coordinating the technical systems mentioned above. These are basic systems and if you’re comfortable with technology in general, you can do it yourself. Otherwise, you may need an assistant to help you put it together. Although I am happy to share what I use, you may prefer other systems, which is fine.
“I was very fortunate to take Flora Aube’s “Design Your Online Class” which gave me great tools and wisdom about creating my own online class. I have taught university online classes for several years however I wanted to take my art and blend it into a new online offering for the public which is a very different thing to create than working within the structure of a university.Flora’s class gave me great confidence that I was lacking and so many vital tools and lessons in everything to do with structuring a class, marketing, video creation and editing.Most of all, Flora’s ability to inspire creation of work that comes from an authentic, soul-centered place is unmatched. It sets her instruction above many of the other online workshops I have investigated. I highly recommend Flora’s “Design Your Online Class”!”
~ Kathy Stanley, MA, Artist & Ecopsychology Educator, SacredArtJourneys.com
GIVE YOUR VISION WINGS TO FLY!
Tuition $399. Receive 50% discount during the current “Shelter in Place” protection period.
Yes, SIGN ME UP for the Special Price of $198!
*IMPORTANT: After payment, wait to be redirected back to this site for the final step.
Please note: Self Pace courses are not eligible for refunds since full access is provided upon registration
Flora combines 15 years of painting experience with an M.A. in Counseling Psychology, bodywork therapy, work as an education director, and seminar leader to infuse her teaching and painting style with a deep connection to mind, body, and spirit. In 2014 Flora founded the ‘Art of Allowing Academy’, an Intuitive-based painting approach which empowers students to create from the intelligence of their own inner Guidance.
Flora has created 12 online courses over the past 6 years, which have reached thousands of women across the globe, and facilitates a lively, supportive Global Art of Allowing Community on Facebook. Her art is in collections around the world, and she’s been a featured artist for Awakening Women Institute, Treesisters.org, and licensed by Blue Angel Publishing.