Are you ready to build your Creative Business?
Art of Allowing Facilitator Training
with Flora Aube, Academy Founder
Application Process for the 2020 Training opens October 15, 2019
Our Facilitator Training empowers feminine leadership principles through Conscious Creativity. If you have a passion to empower others through art, and are committed to a fulfilling journey of self care, discovery and service, you are welcome to apply! All painting levels considered.
- Do you want to deepen your connection to Soul-based Art?
- Would you like to receive personal mentoring and in your art processes & have fun building a business?
- Do you like the idea of studying in a small intensive circle with other committed women?
- Are you ready to trust your Intuitive Voice?
- This training prepares you to work with individuals or groups
- All training takes place online via recorded sessions plus live video conferencing
To receive full details about the program, including tuition and training modules, please contact Flora Aube by completing the information below. Next year’s program details will be released on September 1st. All painting levels welcome to apply. Thank you!
Our Vision is to serve as midwives, birthing the Soul of the World. We provide educational training for women based in soul-directed Creativity and Consciousness.
The purpose of the Facilitator Training is to provide channels of outreach based in the feminine leadership principles of heart centered relating, receptivity, deep listening, creativity, intuition and soul-directed activity.
Through the development of Safe Sisterhood circles, we believe the entire world will shift, becoming Consciously aware, sacredly active, thereby embodying healthier skills relating to one another and to our precious earth. We are on a sacred mission of Peace and Sustainability through Art.
“The Conversation” is a series of casual interviews with featured Art of Allowing Facilitators. Each brings her own Voice, flavor and wisdom to inspire other women to live life to the fullest and honor the gift of Creativity.
Flora Aube and Joanne Mee
Flora Aube and Deborazia
Flora Aube and Lorraine Bordiuk