Art of Allowing Facilitator Training Certification
This is a sacred journey for those who are passionate about working at the level of Soul, and want to make a difference through the healing power of art.
September 11 – November 20, 2021
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED JULY 13 – AUGUST 15 – EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT AVAILABLE BY APPLYING BEFORE JULY 31
Who Should Apply?
CALLING LOVERS OF SERVICE…
- Are you passionate about the power and healing of creativity?
- Do you light up with the prospect of midwifing others to connect with Soul through art?
- Are you excited to be part of the Conscious Rising in our world, and make a difference?
- Do you love the idea of generating financial flow doing what you love?
- Would you benefit by the support and structure of a safe circle committed to feminine leadership?
- Are you ready to embrace your unique Soul Medicine and bring it forward for real?
- Are you coachable?
- Do you have a minimum of 1 – 2 years painting experience?
Sara Steffey, Art of Allowing Facilitator facilitating a women’s circle
An overview of the Art of Allowing and the Facilitator Opportunity
The Facilitator Training is a robust offering that will prepare you to work with individuals and groups. Our core Modules of study include:
- Feminine Leadership distinctions; What is ‘Teaching vs Facilitating’?
- Creating Sacred Context and Safety for your students, Allowing them to go deep in their work
- Holding Space – Exploring this key skill through Experiential Learning
- Working with energy: ‘The Circle Is the Teacher“
- Art as a Mirror of the Soul
- Intuitive Painting Prompts: incorporating emotional strength, personal Symbols and story through a variety of styles – portrait, figurative, abstract, abstract expressionism
- Creative ‘Stretch’ exercises and inquiries
- Embodying the disposition of “Allowing” and Deep Listening
- Working with the ‘Critic’ within yourself, and with your students
- Self Awareness – Knowing your blind spots
- Conducting a ‘screening interview’ with potential students for maximum success
- The Art of Business; Feminine Marketing, Finding Your OWN Voice, Overcoming fear and becoming visible, building your community, website tips
- Radical Self Care Practice
“Art of Allowing Divine Feminine” Course with Flora Aube or another course delivered by a Certified Art of Allowing Facilitator.
A basic knowledge of acrylic paints and a minimum of 1-2 years painting experience.
Training includes all of the Modules above and personal support. I recognize this is an investment in your dream, therefore enrollment is limited to a small circle of 6 – 8 women to ensure personal attention for every participant.
Is your heart saying YES?
Yes, I want to know more. Please send me the full Program Details…