Art of Allowing Facilitator Training Certification
This is a sacred journey for those who are passionate about working at the level of Soul, and want to make a difference through the healing power of art.
September 11 – November 20, 2021
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED JULY 13 – AUGUST 15
Who Should Apply?
CALLING LOVERS OF SERVICE…
- Are you passionate about the power and healing of creativity?
- Do you light up with the prospect of midwifing others to connect with Soul through art?
- Are you excited to be part of the Conscious Rising in our world, and make a difference?
- Do you love the idea of generating financial flow doing what you love?
- Would you benefit by the support and structure of a safe circle committed to feminine leadership?
- Are you ready to embrace your unique Soul Medicine and bring it forward for real?
- Are you coachable?
- Do you have a minimum of 1 – 2 years painting experience?
Sara Steffey, Art of Allowing Facilitator facilitating a women’s circle
An overview of the Art of Allowing and the Facilitator Opportunity
The Facilitator Training is a robust offering that will prepare you to work with individuals and groups. Our core Modules of study include:
- Feminine Leadership distinctions; What is ‘Teaching vs Facilitating’?
- Creating Sacred Context and Safety for your students, Allowing them to go deep in their work
- Holding Space – Exploring this key skill through Experiential Learning
- Working with energy: ‘The Circle Is the Teacher“
- Art as a Mirror of the Soul
- Intuitive Painting Prompts: incorporating emotional strength, personal Symbols and story through a variety of styles – portrait, figurative, abstract, abstract expressionism
- Creative ‘Stretch’ exercises and inquiries
- Embodying the disposition of “Allowing” and Deep Listening
- Working with the ‘Critic’ within yourself, and with your students
- Self Awareness – Knowing your blind spots
- Conducting a ‘screening interview’ with potential students for maximum success
- The Art of Business; Feminine Marketing, Finding Your OWN Voice, Overcoming fear and becoming visible, building your community, website tips
- Radical Self Care Practice
Is your heart saying YES?
A basic knowledge of acrylic paints and a minimum of 1-2 years painting experience.
What are the CERTIFICATION Course requirements?
- Attend online Training sessions twice a month via video Zoom conferencing
- Weekly, engaged participation in our private Facebook Sanctuary
- A minimum of 3 paintings created during your Facilitator journey
- Completion of writing and painting assignments each month
- Ability to devote approximately 5+ hours per week
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate 1 practice painting session with a face to face student
- Basic website featuring a Gallery page and Facilitator Class Offerings
On location in Italy, facilitating our Art of Allowing Tuscany Retreat
How is the Training delivered?
The Training takes place online. You will have access to all training materials through a protected site on the Art of Allowing Academy website. These include a combination of recorded painting videos and written pdf’s for you to download. Our interaction takes place in an active, private Facebook Sanctuary. Every 2-3 weeks we’ll meet live via Video Conferencing (the schedule will be determined before the training begins), and sessions will be recorded if you need to miss one.
What are the dates of the Training?
The Training will take place September 11 – November 20, 2021
Upon completion of your Certification training requirements, you will
- Receive our beautiful Logo for your website recognizing you as an “Art of Allowing Certified Facilitator”
- Be qualified to facilitate others through a guided soul journey to create powerful, meaningful paintings. Choose to work via private sessions, small circles of 4-6, or large groups
- Be featured on the ART OF ALLOWING ACADEMY website’s Referral TEAM List
- Become eligible to Co-Facilitate with Flora in an AoA online course (on a case by case basis)
One of the key principles of a sacred circle is our collective wisdom, which exponentially empowers and elevates each individual’s gifts…we no longer support the model of the ‘lone wolf’. We belong to one another and are in this together.
“A circle of women may just be the most powerful force known to humanity. If you have one, embrace it. If you need one, seek it. If you find one, for the love of all that is good and holy, dive in. Hold on. Love it up. Get Naked. Let them see you. Let them hold you. Let your reluctant tears fall. Let yourself rise fierce and love gentle. You will be changed. The very fabric of your being will be altered by this, if you allow it. Please, please allow it.” ~ Jeanette LeBlanc
Hear what graduates of the program say….
Facilitator Ree Altavilla
Facilitator Michal Shimoni
APPLICATION PROCESS and Tuition
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED JULY 13 – AUGUST 15
Art of Allowing Facilitator Training Tuition $2,497
Affordable Payments Plans Available from 2 – 8 months
APPLY BY JULY 31 AND RECEIVE $200 TUITION DISCOUNT
Training includes all of the above Modules and support. I recognize this is an investment in your dream, therefore enrollment is limited to a small circle of 6 – 8 women to ensure personal attention for every participant.
I’m IN! What are the next steps?
Is your heart excited by this opportunity? Are you feeling a little shaky by the possibilities? Perfect! Let’s go!
- Fill out the APPLICATION BELOW along with the application fee of $100
- I will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your application to arrange a 1 hour video conference interview. If it is clear to both of us that this is a good fit, you will be invited to become part of the 2021 Team of Facilitators. If it is not a good fit, your $100 will be refunded.
- A $497 non-refundable deposit reserves your seat on the Team ($100 prepaid with your application fee).
- The balance of payments will be arranged on an individual basis, and you can decide what works best for you. Payment Plans are available from 2 – 8 months.
Training Application Fee
ART OF ALLOWING FACILITATOR APPLICATION
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN A WORD DOC, ALONG WITH YOUR RESPONSES INTO AN EMAIL OR WORD DOC TO firstname.lastname@example.org Mark the subject line “FACILITATOR APPLICATION”, and at the same time submit your application fee of $100. If you do not hear from me within 48 hours, it means I didn’t receive it. Please contact me at email@example.com
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING YOUR HEART.
The most important quality is your passion and desire to serve others through art. This is YOUR time, and we’re in it together!
1. In your own words, how would describe the “Art of Allowing”?
2. Please share about your art journey….how long have you been painting, and how often do you create?
3. What is your experience when creating art? What opens up for you in the process? Have you experienced a shift in life outside the studio as a result?
4. Attach a photo of your favorite painting and share your inner experience while creating it….include anything that feels relevant: ease, frustration, spiritual messages, wisdom, insights, release of emotional blocks, soul communion, etc.
5. Have you participated in any other Leadership trainings? If so, which ones?
6. Why do you feel Called to apply for the AoA Facilitator Training?
7. What excites you the most about being accepted into the Training? What is your biggest concern about it?
8. Please share a bit about your background, including your current occupation, & what you consider to be the most transformative experience of your life. Include anything you feel will contribute to your effectiveness as a Facilitator.
9. A) If selected, who do you vision yourself working with?: women, men, children?
B) Do you currently have a community or tribe that you mentor?
C) Do you currently have a Facebook group? If so what is the address?
10. The tuition for the Facilitator Training is $2497. This includes a $497 non-refundable deposit at the time of acceptance. ($100 application fee is applied to this). Payment plans are available. Are you able to afford this without undo financial hardship?
11. The training process will require a time commitment of approximately 4-6 hours per week. This includes your painting practice, writing, participation in our classroom and holding space for others.. Is your current schedule flexible enough to devote the time and energy required?
12. Who have been your greatest teachers?
13. If you could live your ultimate dream, what would you be doing?
14. Feel free to share anything else you feel is relevant in considering your application for this training.
15. How did you hear about this training? Is there someone I can thank for sharing it with you?
16. Interviews will begin the week of July 19. What are the best days/times to schedule your interview? Please let me know which time zone you are in. We will be meeting via Zoom conference call.
17. Did you submit your application fee?
Please submit your Application via Word Doc to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words ‘FACILITATOR APPLICATION’ in the subject line. There is no limit to how much you should write- simply share from your heart until you feel complete. I am interested in YOU, and how I can best support your Soul journey, so share as openly as you like. Once I receive your Application + Fee, I will reach out within 48 hours to schedule your interview.
Thank you for listening to your heart, for acknowledging the Call of your Soul, and for your enthusiasm for this path. If you feel excited and are shaking in your boots a little too, I get it!! That’s the way it feels when you spread your wings and trust the Mystery!
I am very honored for the opportunity to consider this journey with you.
Flora Aube, Founder, Art of Allowing Academy, Midwife of Beauty
Selling Artist with Collectors worldwide, M.A. Counseling Psychology, Former Director for National Education Center, Six figure Art business owner, Coach/Mentor for Transpersonal & Life Effectiveness Trainings, Passionate Feminine Activist, Mother of 3 amazing sons, and Grandmother to 2 beautiful granddaughters. www.floraaube.com
What Facilitators are saying…
“When I signed up for the 2019 Art of Allowing Facilitator Training it was a huge leap of faith, led entirely by a part of me that just knew that’s what I had to do. I’d only been painting for a few short years and my mind was convinced I wasn’t ready but my heart and soul clearly know otherwise! The course has far, far exceeded my expectations and I’m feeling like a flower that has blossomed in the sunlight. I knew I loved Flora’s other courses and how she teaches, but my respect for her and her sacred work has grown so much. She is so gifted as a teacher, so open-hearted as a woman, so generous as a sister and so talented as an artist.
I’m now a qualified facilitator and have begun to run my own workshops and feel as if a part of me that was lost has come home. I was already comfortable holding space and teaching in my capacity as an astrologer but to dare to do that in the painting arena seemed like madness. Yet here I am and I’m loving it.
And another beautiful bonus is that I now have a group of beautiful soul sisters around the world.” ~ Babula Clement, Astrologer, Australia
“Flora’s unique energy holds space as a potent container, and this circle is a sacred birthing space. While we all feed it by showing up, it’s Flora’s unique asking that vibrates out like a tuning fork, calling out to any soul who wants to sink deeper into a connection with something more. Anyone that vibrates into Art of Allowing is asking for more than art otherwise they wouldn’t be able to connect. The layers of permission that are woven speak in a frequency that our souls hear and manifest uniquely for each of us. This is how Flora’s Soul is changing the world, one woman at a time. By triggering our individual Soul work through art, we have the opportunity to expand with loving support. The sisterhood helps us work out our collective stuff too. Themes of competition, fear, rejection etc all get kicked up and in theory, will be brought to the table to be examined in a loving way, along with anything else that is needed to refine us. Art is just the physical means of expressing what is happening at the spiritual level of it all. Each one of us is on a journey with our soul first.” – Crystal Bonnici, Reiki Master, Canada
“Finding and connecting with Flora was a divinely guided synchronicity and an answer to a long held prayer. Her ability to gather like-hearted women, and create a safe, nurturing and authentic space to bloom is one of her greatest strengths. In addition, she is truly an amazing artist who is able to clearly share and teach basic and advanced painting techniques effortlessly. Applying for the Art of Allowing Facilitator Training has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. This program has changed me and my life from the inside out. I am filled with gratitude for the opportunity she provided in allowing me to discover my truest calling; the calling of my heart.” – Michele LeBlanc-Piche, Artisan, USA
“This has truly been the best training I have ever participated in. Flora is highly skilled at holding circle, and so each facilitator learns these skills by providing and receiving amazing support along the way with each other. The painting component of the course is beautifully and gently integrated with deep soul-work, so that the body of artwork completed throughout the training reflects the inner journey and guidance of the Divine Feminine. I’m so very grateful for the opportunity to be mentored by Flora, and to have made deep and lasting friendships with the other women in the training. I wholeheartedly recommend the Art of Allowing Facilitator Training!” – Wendy Hartley, Reiki Artist, Australia
“I thought I was coming to the Facilitator Training as a doorway into painting and feminine leadership. It did indeed offer me those doors, and much more… because on the other side is such depth, discovering that these portals are bottomless encounters with divine Feminine and Soul. I’ve taken tremendous strides in opening my creative process and learning about what it is to hold space for others to do the same… these are the practical-level gifts, and even they are Portals which offer a way, a path of discovering all that is sacred and wild within.
Perhaps the biggest blessing of all, the part that holds and grounds and opens me to receiving these gifts, is the sisterhood circle we share. I am blown away by the strength of connection I feel with these women, my tribe, with us spread all around the planet but connected by our shared experiences, unconditional love and wise reflections. Sisters know how to sister each other across any distance. And I’m grateful that through this program, I found a community that is growing me and growing with me in all the places I want to go.” ~ Danielle Swati, Former Treesisters CEO, Canada
I took Flora’s first online Art of Allowing basic course. It changed my life forever! Learning how to paint and express and “Allow” the Mystery to unfold upon the canvas was a revolutionary and unexpectedly therapeutic way to paint, express and create. I immersed myself in each of Flora’s classes, and jumped at the opportunity to participate in the first Facilitator Training. The Training was phenomenal. Flora is incredibly gifted in creating and holding a Sacred Space in which each woman is free to explore her creativity, art and leadership in ways that are most authentic for her, and each woman is also strongly supported in stepping past her edges, and reaching into new, exciting — maybe even scary– territory as an Artist. The skills we learned as artists, teachers, facilitators, and regarding how to develop and run our businesses, were priceless. And the continued education and support is more than I’ve ever received in any training or community. I honestly don’t know how Flora does it, and with such pure love, generosity, grace, patience and fun. I have now had three solo art shows, been invited to several community exhibits, donated several pieces to charitable causes, guided a dozen or so women through the Art of Allowing basic course, am hosting my own painting retreats, and have co-taught an online class with Flora and several other Facilitator graduates with over 100 participants. After a lifetime of being an artist in the closet, I am now fully embracing my identity as an artist– showing, teaching and selling art! I owe it all to Flora, and am forever grateful for the opportunity to be seen, honored, supported, coached and taught in such a loving, clear, responsible way. Lastly, the community of women is incredible. I have made lifelong dear Soul friends of many of my Facilitator sisters. It is a precious and rare gift that I treasure!!! Thank you Flora. ~ Arielle Akasha Star, USA
“Flora and her profound work in developing the Facilitator Training for Art of Allowing is a true gift to the transformational world. Flora is able to communicate the process of actually allowing, rather than controlling the divine feminine to come forth and be present. Through her natural and practical teachings on art, and her ability to remain present with flowing consciousness, I have found a true gift on facilitating my beloveds. Flora is one of the kindest and most consistently present mentors with whom I have ever worked. I am now able to use this process and her body of work in my own transformational process and with those I facilitate. Flora truly awakens, and is not fearful, to share the secrets of women from within. I have learned to set and keep boundaries, to hold space for the changes that present themselves and to truly honor “allowing”. I am so thankful I found this work and that I am journeying on this path, at this time, with Flora. She is a gift.” ~ Deborah Turner, Voice Dialogue Facilitator, Certified Nutritional Consultant, Intentional Creativity Coach, USA
“The Art of Allowing, soul art training has enriched my life by feeling the extraordinary heart connection to the feminine wisdom that we share. When in training, I felt encouraged to go deeper into the unknown with my art and trust the process. Flora and the facilitator group were supportive, and a mirror to our collective journey as women. Being a facilitator, I offer my gifts to women to explore their creative expression, as I hold space for them to stay curious about their paintings. There is something sacred about being seen and heard. Just as I have experienced in my training, I too encourage women to let go and welcome the mystery to unfold.” ~ Lorraine Bordiuk, Founder Hue-man Nature
“I think I have taken just about every course Flora has offered. I love her accessibility and the strength and wisdom she shares. Flora is truly present to ask the questions and to inquire into the deeper places in our Creative process. Each class is unique but founded on her devotion to authenticity and, for me, a new way to engage WITH a painting. Watching her paint is inspiring and she models the expectations she gives to her students. Mostly I feel she is a devotee of the divine beauty of the feminine in life and with paint.” ~ Sara Steffey McQueen, USA
“I responded to a call from my Heart and Spirit to commence the Facilitator Training Course in 2016 with Flora Aube and her Art of Allowing. I had very little painting experience and all my fears around expectations and being good enough surfaced, but what held strong was the absolute knowing in my heart that I needed to do this training. Something was calling Me and I soon discovered it was my Heart and Soul remembering HER! I have learnt to surrender, trust and allow this amazing Training to flow through Me. My reward for my bravery is that I sit so much more deeply within myself, my heart is singing, and I am held lovingly and supportingly by a Sisterhood spread across our beautiful planet. Words cannot fully capture the love I feel for Flora and her commitment to guide and encourage Me to SHINE my creativity brightly for other Sisters to be inspired. This training is allowing Me to honor, respect, value and love ALL aspects of Me on a profoundly deep level…. it is the language of my Heart and Soul.” ~ Joanne Mee, Energy Healer, Australia
“Synchronicity brought me into contact with Flora Aube and I have not looked backed. The Art of Allowing came into my life at exactly the right time and really helped me to find my soul’s mission. I knew within a few weeks of embarking on this journey with Flora that I would apply to be an Art of Allowing Facilitator when the opportunity arose. What has been my biggest learning throughout the training is that what we do is soul work, it’s not just a painting course. Of course one learns techniques and applications but mainly its about connecting with your soul, connecting with the Divine. In this kind of work one is always confronting oneself and this can be difficult. However, the way the training is set up, support is always at hand and this is the blessing, the jewel in the crown. I have grown so much and at so many different levels since working with Flora and feel that my whole life and my relationships have been enriched.” ~ Lizz Daniels, Norway
“For me, the facilitators course was an amazing journey. I had to step out of my comfort zone of my native language and as I hardly had any experience in painting it felt like a big step. I don’t regret one single moment. It deepened my own work on a different level. I was in constant touch with the canvas and I learned even more about myself in a totally different way. Thanks to the enthusiastic support of my group sisters and Flora, who always inspired me to go deeper, this has been life changing for me. It made me feel more free, helped me to dance with life even more.” ~ Karina Stelloo, Close2Nature Founder, Netherlands
“Completing the Facilitator Training brought all of my gifts together woven in a way that now allows me to prepare and show others the direction to their own path. Listening deepens and connection to the Divine is more soul filling than ever before. Flora leads with grace and compassion that opens the paths to developing one’s own gifts. She is encouraging and knowledgeable in how women create from their hearts and she is able to bring this forward in others. I am so thankful and feel honored to learn from this beautiful priestess.” ~ Sue Glass, USA
“The facilitator training really opened me up to what it means to be in a circle of heart centered women, something I had never experienced my whole life. I learned to open my own heart even more, I learned to trust my tribe and myself. I faced some enormous fears as I was held in the safety of my precious sisters. This is a class that can bring forth growth and potential from within your core being, and it reaches out and expands into your daily life. It showed me that I have courage and love enough within me to be there for others, to create a safe place for them to explore.” ~ Vicky Stata, USA
“I had done a lot of inner work before joining the facilitator training, but nothing prepared me for the giant leap into my shadow issues and reclaiming the truth of who I am at the core and continuing to find my gifts, my strengths and embrace the weaknesses. This continues to unfold for me and I am learning to be ok with my anger, rage and yielding a powerful nature. For too long, I ran from these parts of me, never fully embracing the power I held as a woman and the transformative energy present within; helping take me to the next level, the next frequency. I bow to this work and the changes it brings at such a deep level through embracing love!” ~ Gayle Powell, USA
“When I say the facilitator’s training has been life changing, I don’t use those words lightly. I really mean it. I was an inexperienced painter who had a deep desire to connect more deeply with the Divine feminine. For me SHE expresses herself in Mother Earth. The experience in the Circle and the painting has led me deeper and deeper and given me the confidence to connect to HER in my way and to step into my authentic way of being in the world, both as a woman and as a Soul Care Practitioner. Flora has been the most amazing guide and facilitator all the way through, modeling what it really means to create sacred space.” ~ Polly Burns, Equine Therapist, UK
“The AOA facilitator training has been truly transformative .It has really deepened my understanding of the process of Allowing which has brought a refinement in my painting but also in my life standing more in my truth and knowingness. Supporting another through this journey really blew me away how the magic happens by connecting and allowing the divine feminine to flow. Love, beauty and abundance naturally arise. Thank you Flora for midwifing this New place in me with such humility.” ~ Yvonne Teskey, Doula, Ireland
“This Facilitator Training has broken me open to new ways of being in and of the world. I walk in my path with more confidence and clarity of my vocation and how my gifts will serve the Anima Mundi (Soul of the World). The honor of witnessing and supporting other women Seekers in Circle feels like ancient medicine brought in to modern times, with modern technology. Even though 100% online, I feel closer to these women than anyone else in my life…I am so grateful to have said ‘yes’ to the call. Flora weaves a web of feminine sacredness, and with her passion and skill to mentor and guide women’s circles, leads everyone collectively and individually to uncover the treasures hidden in the shadows. I highly recommend this journey for any woman who is hearing the call to dive deeply in an effort to discern Her gifts and be of service. “ ~ Lori Grasberger, USA