A Communal HUB with Radical Permission for Expression
A vast Universe is moving through each of us, a continual flow of ideas, thoughts, feelings, beliefs, & patterns, all which add up to what we call our ‘reality’. If we can bear witness without trying to fix or coerce, if we simply allow the truth of our internal world to be experienced without shame or judgment, a natural OPENING, BALANCE AND WELL-BEING occurs.
We will honor our authentic expression by Trusting, letting go, and letting BE.
In this “Pure Allowing” hub, we will remain present to what is arising on any given day and make ‘art’ of it; the good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly. We might choose to paint, draw, write, or dance as ways of revealing, and honoring what it is to be alive in our body….. without judgment, without rules, without preconceived notions, and without performing for approval.
In the woman’s circle, we are all students and all teachers. We trust that Consciousness Itself is working directly with each one of us, and we use the sacred container as an opportunity to grow, discover more of ourselves and deepen our Trust with our internal guidance.
We are free to express ourselves authentically
This is for anyone who….
- hasn’t created in a long time and wants a ‘low pressure’ environment to explore
- feels stuck or has lost connection with yourself
- feels paralyzed or overwhelmed, sensing tender or painful emotions locked inside
- is flowing creatively, but wants to take your intuitive Trust to a deeper level
- would benefit from encouragement to simply ALLOW the authenticity of your humanness to be expressed in any creative form you like; painting, drawing, writing, video, dancing….even if you’ve never done it before.
Please note, this is probably not for you if…
- you want a ‘performative’ space to demonstrate art based on a guided teaching
- you prefer a structure to follow
- you are highly uncomfortable engaging with the Unknown, and prefer a more prescriptive agenda
We’re gathering for 3 weeks, October 16 – November 6
- There are no special materials to purchase. Use whatever you have.
- Once a week, you’ll receive a wisdom note in your email…a prompt that opens your creative process, which you are free to interpret in any way you like (or simply ignore)
- Each day our private sanctuary will be open. You can share as much or as little as you like with no expectation.
- We will support and witness each other without judgment or opinion
Sound Good? Sign up Today!