September 15 -20, 2019
An “Art of Allowing” Painting Adventure!
La Casa de Los Delfines is our painting destination!
An oasis of peace and relaxation awaits us at this beautiful private residence on the southern coast of Spain, just a short walk from the village of Zahara de los Atunes, located in the province of Cadiz. Overlooking the magnficent sea, this idyllic setting is sure to tease our creative juices to new artistic and soulful discoveries!
We’re gathering for a Sea Retreat on the Coast of Spain!
Come paint with Flora Aube and Michal Shimoni!
Allow Yourself to be Inspired by the Element of Water
Come create, deepen and nourish your spirit….your Art & Wellness Retreat includes Painting, creative play, journaling, movement to open the body & deepen the senses, awareness exercises to awaken intuition & connection to Source, sisterhood sharing, and lots of Joy!
- Delicious, nutritious vegetarian lunches provided daily by a top Ayurvedic chef
- Guided painting techniques with Michal, plus facilitation with Flora focused on the intuitive ‘Allowing’ approach
- Soul-discovery writing exercises and inquiries
- Most painting materials are included (bring your own brushes & watercolor paper)
- Enjoy time to nurture, relax and replenish your soul…take long, quiet walks on the beach, swim in the private pool or venture to the sea, bask in the sun, breathe the fresh, clean air and rejuvenate
Painting with other sisters is always a delight, but there is something very magical that happens when we are in the company of one another in retreat
- Connect with the inner wellspring of harmony, intuition and sacred sisterhood
- Our studies on watercolor paper each morning will get our creative flow started
- Create gorgeous paintings capturing the Essence of your Sacred Watery Soul
- We’ll play with abstract and experimental techniques that inspire joy
- Spain is a dynamic country whose flavor and light will surely have an influence in our painting
- Actively engage your intuitive, imaginative and energetic art skills
- Relax in the joy and freedom of Being
- Enjoy gentle stretching and movement for a truly embodied experience
La Casa de los Delfines was designed by a famous spanish writer who had a deep spiritual connection. When Joos, an Art of Allowing Facilitator, purchased it 16 years ago, she knew it was meant to be shared with other like-hearted souls. Each day we will gather from 10 – 4pm together and the rest of the day is free time to relax and be swept away by the influence of sand, sea and soul. Sleeping accommodations are with the nearby hotel, which is a lovely 20 minute walk away, and and are not included in the Retreat tuition.
This retreat is open to 10 women to gather, paint, share in sisterhood, and create a magical experience in this extraordinary setting! Are you coming?
Retreat Tuition $1450
$725 non refundable deposit reserves your place, with balance due by July 1, 2019
- Payments are are non-refundable so please be confident in your decision.
- Tuition does not include transportation, dinner or hotel. Please see recommended accommodations below.
I’M IN! I have read all the information and I’m ready to RESERVE MY PLACE!
We recommend the exquisite Melia Atlanterra, a 4 star hotel, which is a delightful 15 minute walk from our painting venue at La Casa de los Delfines. There’s a great deal offered: You can book a 5 night stay for only 660 euro when you prepay. 🙂
- Nearest airports are Seville and Malaga, both are a 2 and a half hour drive to the retreat. A private Facebook page is open where we are coordinating ride sharing and other logistics.
- Address of our painting venue will be shared after registration
Flora and Michal are your Retreat Facilitators! We’re so excited to blend our talents and offer this special retreat experience. It’s a dream come true!
I founded the Art of Allowing Academy to provide a sanctuary for the soul, a place where women could gather in sacred circle and trust their inherent knowing. I love creating experiences that connect us with the wild, intuitive Mysteries within. Art awakens the senses and brings us home! When we share these holy practices together, we remember and awaken the ancient tradition of women in our bones. We invoke the divine feminine and she dances through us with unbridled joy.
Art is my medicine, a sweet and beautiful remedy I need to take as often as possible. It is also the medicine I have to give, by sharing my art and facilitate the space for others to try it. I have evolved in the last years and my paintings today come from an inner well, no planning, just opening and listening to what wants to come through me.
**If you’d love to join us, but haven’t taken a course with either Flora or Michal yet, go ahead and register. We’ll reach out and schedule an interview to be sure we’re a good fit.