December 1 – 15
“Wings of Hope“…Inspirational Art of Spirit
Downloadable for Lifetime Access
Wings, feathers, flight….we are uplifted by these winged creatures and spirits that send a promise of hope…with so much turbulence in our world, let’s anchor in what is good, bringing beauty to ourselves and those we love. In time for the holidays, consider creating a special gift of hope…something your loved ones will cherish forever.
“Hope is the thing with feathers”
~ Emily Dickinson
- Join us for this fun, loose, expressionist painting style with angels, doves and guardians.
- Building layers with abstract mark making, collage, mediums, and acrylics, we’ll create 3 beautiful mini paintings
- Using materials and techniques that produce natural, organic effects, each creation will be unique and not ‘cookie-cutter’
- Perfect for beginners and experienced creatives alike
- Private live classroom support with Ree Altavilla December 1 – 15, followed by support in our Global Art of Allowing Community afterwards.
- Pre-recorded instructional videos by Flora Aube & Ree Altavilla
- All videos and written PDF’s are DOWNLOADABLE!
- High speed internet required
- Materials list provided upon registration
Register Now $67 * Sign me up!
(Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your Registration confirmation and Materials List)
Already took this course?
For those who purchased this course last year and wish to participate in our live classroom again, please look for a special email sent on November 14th.
Your two week classroom support will be provided by Ree Altavilla – artist, teacher, and Lead ‘Art of Allowing‘ Facilitator.
Enjoy this beautiful montage of student work from last year’s course created by Vicki Stata.